Sunday, September 16, 2007

FLOWCHART: Are you a resident of Fitchburg, WI?

Sure, I'm guilty of saying that I'm from Madison when I travel outside of Dance County. But some folks seem to be genuinely confused about their city of residence, so I thought this flowchart might help. Click on the link below and when it opens, you may have to enlarge it by clicking near the top of the chart (if you see a "plus sign" or other "expand" symbol when you move the cursor over it).

I just noticed that sometimes, I'll get a message in Internet Explored indicating that it couldn't find the file. But, if I click "refresh" after the file fails to appear, it finds it! No, I don't understand why it works the second time, but you might give a try!

FitchburgResidentFlowchart1.jpg

P.S.
This is my first attempt to link to my own file so please email me at fitchburgvoices@gmail.com if it doesn't open for you. It would help to know what kind of computer and OS you are using. Thanks.

1 comment:

Rich Eggleston said...

Flow Chart omission:

"Do you have to leave town to find a library where you can relax, do homework, research current events, pick up a good mystery or find a DVD or CD to unwind with after a tough day?"

"Yes? Hey, that sounds like Fitchburg to me."